Utomik – the future of gaming
Utomik is a highly innovative company, operating in the games industry. We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to actively shape and lead the private portion of the Utomik community. The Utomik “Ninja Squad” and ambassador communities are integral to our company strategy. Are you tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional spoken and written English communication skills and is able to engage a wide enthusiastic community of PC gamers. You should have good customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Frequently, you will be tasked to plan and organize online and offline events in order to grow, nurture and motivate the community.
- Setup, lead and implement a community strategy
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to grow and engage the community
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Design, implement, monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost community awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Game Ingestion to stay updated and suggest new features and games
- Build relationships with the community
- Proven work experience as community manager
- Experience leading and launching community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Experience with Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp and Discord is a plus
- Independent, problem solver
- Enthusiastic, inspire others
Why work at Utomik?
- Fantastic, vibrant work environment. Unique atmosphere
- Company lunches, events, and yearly trips
- Competitive salary and travel expenses covered
- Office located in the center of Eindhoven, 5 minutes on foot from Central Station
Send your application including a photo and/or link of your online profile to [email protected]