We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketeer to join our Marketing Communications team in Eindhoven, Netherlands. With new games been added weekly, the role will require you to think on your feet and always refresh your approach to create successful campaigns. The successful candidate will know how to create the content our audience is looking for and then optimise the path to conversion.
- Responsible for all content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads and to deliver subscribers and customer retention.
- Collaborate across teams to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Editorial requirements include SEO/SEA understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Adhere to tone of voice, style and brand guidelines and be a part of continuously developing it.
- Understand best practice for each social media channel we operate on for both organic and paid.
- Ability to segment and communicate with our user base via email marketing with clear goals in mind such as conversion.
- Experience in data analysis of results, with the ability to reiterate and improve campaigns based on these results and present them to key stakeholders.
- Conducting ongoing tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle basic analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Able to incorporate qualitative data as well as quantitative data such as customer feedback and survey data to improve content and communication.
- Outstanding command of the English Language.
Desired skill sets
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a marketing/communications field.
- A passion for gaming, of any kind!
- Experience with Scrum and agile marketing.
- Proven editorial skills as an editor and copywriter.
This job is located in the Netherlands, Eindhoven.
Apply now! or email [email protected]