Utomik is a highly innovative company, operating in the games industry. In this position you will be working on the Utomik client within our all-you-can-game platform. Our company works with high‑profile, international game publishers and developers.
We are a dynamic team with over years of experience, with a unique and open culture. We look for passionate people with a proactive mentality and solid team working skills.
- Cutting-edge, innovative software development
- International high-profile business in the games industry
- Unique and open company culture, fun work environment
- Main office in Eindhoven's city center, great connectivity
- Minimal Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- At least 3 years of experience with web development
- Experience with (non-) relational databases and web servers
- Good communication skills (spoken Dutch, spoken and written English)
- Experience with digest cycle optimization and watcher reduction techniques
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiar with unit tests and test driven development
- Familiar with SCRUM or other Agile development methods
Why work at Utomik?
- Fantastic, vibrant work environment. Unique atmosphere
- Company lunches, events, and yearly trips
- Competitive salary and travel expenses covered
- Office located in the center of Eindhoven, 5 minutes on foot from Central Station