A cave-in has separated Simon, the highly prepared archaeologist, from his equipment. With nothing but a head lamp and his wits, Simon would very much like to stay alive long enough to return his notes to The Academy for study.
He must get creative with his hat as he discovers hostile creatures, ancient locks, and hints of a terrible monster lurking in the depths. After such a treacherous journey, a promotion wouldn't hurt either.
- Over 150 challenging levels
- Classic platforming with a novel approach to headgear
- Story-centric level design
- Unlockable secrets
- Many, many ways to lose your hat
- Remappable keys
- Sensitivity settings
- Audio not required
- Adjustable game speed
- Can be played with only the mouse
- Turn on/off screenshake
- Turn on/off particles, vegetation, and non-essential elements
Looking for the ultimate gaming experience? Look no further than Utomik. With over 1420+ games in our library and new titles added regularly, you'll never run out of games to play. Don't forget to look at our All Games List and our News section, discover new games and get a sneak peek at upcoming titles before anyone else.