Dry Drowning is an investigative thriller-oriented visual novel set in the futuristic dystopian universe of Nova Polemos.
A shady socio-political situation dragging everything down to the abyss, a serial killer drawing strength from this darkness, a tormented detective and his assistant craving for redemption.
Dry Drowning challenges the player to find the truth, going through ambiguous characters, riddles, clues and unexpected events, while telling an extremely compelling and mature story.
- Choices really matter: Players choices can lead to an always different story, with more than 150 story branches and 3 completely different endings
- Heavy moral choices: Dramatically change the way you live the game, affecting background politics, technology, environment, NPC encounters, who lives and who dies
- High replayability: More than 20 hours gameplay to see everything about
- Time travel: Explore the detective's flashbacks and investigate cases from the past to help you solve new ones
- Psychological interrogations: Break the masks and uncover the truth with the Living Nightmares system
- Live soundtrack: Original and dynamic soundtrack with more than 50 audio tracks and 2 hours of music
Get ready to dive into darkness...