Elden: Path of the Forgotten has been updated to the Director's Cut edition.
We heard your feedback and we've been working for more than a year on this huge overhaul of our mechanics.
DIRECTOR'S CUT FEATURES
- Twice as many weapons.
- Cooldown based status effect Runes.
- Merchant NPC.
- Improved levels.
- New / Improved enemies.
- Translated world text (Region names, Items, Actions).
- Improved bosses.
- Improved combat (Hitboxes, Screen Shake and much more).
- New sound design.
- And much more. Elden: Path of the Forgotten Director's Cut touches every element of the game.
Elden: Path of the Forgotten follows Eldenâs journey as they are thrust into a dark and dying world that they must survive. The story is inspired by my experiences leaving home at age of 15 and being thrust into a dark world that scared and confused me.
Guide Elden on a mission across a blighted land to save their mother from ancient horrors. Engage in brutal, technical combat and master eldritch magics as you walk the Forgotten Path. Elden explores non-traditional storytelling through indirect methods â like reading an illustrated book in a language you donât understand. The combat is based on reaction rather than action. Strategically, you will need to manage your stamina and position in order to master the art of parry or to find the perfect time to strike. Visually inspired by classic 16 and 8 bit games, Elden: Path of the Forgotten is a stunning, encapsulating, dark world waiting to be explored.
- Figure out Eldenâs confusing world without guidance, tutorials, or support.
- Many diverse and challenging regions.
- Horrifying Lovecraftian enemies and bosses.
- Unique and brutal weapons and spells.
- Powerful and dynamic items.
Looking for the best gaming
experience? Look no further than Utomik. With 1420+ games in our library and
new titles added regularly, you'll never run out of games to play. Register now and
enjoy a free 14-day trial. Subscribe to access our full games list. Browse our All
Games List and check out our News section for sneak peeks of upcoming titles and to
discover new games before anyone else. Play games with Utomik today!