Planets under Attack offers a surprising depth of gameplay, while its intuitive controls allow even casual gamers to pick it up and feel comfortable immediately. In addition to the addicting gameplay, Planets under Attack is an obvious labor of love. An exciting and memorable cast of characters exist perfectly in this artistically beautiful world. From the ships to the planets, everything has an essence of its own, with a memorable soundtrack and comical sound effects breathing life into the visuals.
- Impressive moving planetary systems in a three dimensional space
- Stunning cartoon graphics
- Fun, easy to learn gameplay in a rich science-fiction setting
- 8 types of planets
- A diverse campaign with 32 levels and multiple game modes
- 15 multiplayer levels for 2 to 4 players either in Online mode against other players, Skirmish mode against the A.I., or work towards the same goals and team-up with players in Team mode.
- Same system multiplayer – allowing players to play with up to 4 people at once, all on the same system, and in any mode they choose.
- 15 unlockable technologies provide gameplay variety in both single and multiplayer modes
- 2 playable races with unique ship designs and gameplay variants