Build a new village from scratch
Build a village on a deserted island, and prepare for merciless natural disasters! Learn to choose the right items, understand nature's patterns, use real medieval construction and craft techniques in this turn-based management game.
- Patiently go through the steps of re-creating a civilization: Start with a stone axe and a shelter made out of branches to finally build elaborate houses and mechanized workshops.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.
- Turn based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you're done, click the end turn button and start a new day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
- Harvest, craft, build
- Patiently go through the steps of re-creating civilization. Start with a stone axe and a shelter made out of branches to finally build elaborate houses and mechanized workshops.
Inspired by real medieval techniques
We made extensive research about medieval construction and craftsmanship, as well as survival techniques. We simplified and balanced data to fit the game’s needs, while remaining consistent with how things work in real life.
To learn more, read our Survival Guides illustrated with the work of archaeological designer Francesco Corni.