Welcome aboard the SpiritfarerÂ®, where you will play as Stella, the ferry master to the deceased, who sets sail on a mystical journey to the afterworld. This game is a captivating blend of simulation, adventure, and management genres that will make you emotionally engaged. Build, manage, and maintain your very own ferryboat while befriending and caring for spirits in the world before leading them to their final resting place. Harvest resources, cook, craft, and indulge in various activities to keep you invested in the game for hours. Experience the journey alongside Daffodil, the lovable cat character, in the optional local co-op mode together. Discover poignant, emotional stories with unforgettable moments that will resonate with you long after you've left the game.
Enjoy the SpiritfarerÂ®'s impressive features, including hand-drawn art and animation that will take your breath away. Explore elegantly designed platforming levels, forge relationships with memorable characters, and customize your boat, character, and cat with rich customization options. The game offers 30 hours of gameplay to finish and 50+ hours of entertainment to experience everything SpiritfarerÂ® has to offer.
- Enjoy beautiful hand-drawn art and animation while performing an endless variety of activities - farming, mining, fishing, cooking, weaving, crafting, and more!
- Build, manage, and improve your own ferry while exploring a fantastic and imaginative world.
- Forge relationships with a cast of memorable characters and experience moving, emotional, and heartwarming stories.
- Glide your way through elegantly constructed platforming levels, seek and gather resources to craft upgrades for your ship and gifts for your passengers.
- Unwind for hours into cozy and relaxing gameplay: it takes 30 hours to finish and 50+ to experience everything Spiritfarer offers.
- Play as Daffodil, the cat, in an optional local co-op.
- The SpiritfarerÂ® Farewell Edition includes the base game and three major content updates, including an expanded world and the addition of four charming new spirit friends.
If you enjoyed Stardew Valley, Graveyard Keeper, Littlewood, My Time at Portia, or Moonlighter, you'd love SpiritfarerÂ®: Farewell Edition and all it has to offer. Get lost in the charming visuals, endless activities, and cozy atmosphere. Say goodbye to your cherished friends, and see what you leave behind. Play SpiritfarerÂ®: Farewell Edition today and enjoy the ultimate management game that celebrates the beauty of life and death.
'SpiritfarerÂ®: Farewell Edition' - Video Game Review