In this position, you will be responsible for designing and creating engaging, unique and new media content on a regular basis for Utomik. This will involve the ability to create written, video and static assets across a wide spectrum of media channels. With new games releasing all the time on Utomik, you will have a wealth of places to draw inspiration from!
The successful candidate must bring a proactive mentality and solid team working skills in order to fit in with our small and passionate teams.
The new Content Creator and Designer will take responsibility for online content creation from start to finish. If hired, you’ll be at the forefront of making sure the right content is being made and then making sure to create it to the highest quality possible. This position reports into the Growth director as part of the marketing and communications team. The position is based in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- Working closely with the MarCom team and others to determine what content will perform best and should be created.
- Creating content for all channels and formats, whether it’s written, video, static or otherwise.
- Brief and manage agencies involved in external asset creation.
- Be a champion of our visual brand, tone of voice and style guide.
- Hands-on and proactive in content creation for all communication and marketing campaigns.
- Give expert input on MarCom team strategies and tactics where excellent use of created assets can improve a campaign.
- A team player, who is responsible and independent in handling their own projects and responsibilities.
- Keep regular evaluations of created content in order to adapt and improve on the next campaign.
Qualifications and competences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in designing and creating visual and written content
- 2-5 yrs experience working in a similar role in B2C and/or B2B environments.
- Outstanding command of the English Language.
- A passion for gaming of any kind!
- Experience using:
- Graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Video and animation software such as After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Camera equipment to film video content.
- Writing attractive copy for online use.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Have a clear working understanding of maintaining a website in a CMS (no coding, f.i. Webflow).
- Extremely skilled in stakeholder management and presenting to senior management level.
- Experience working in a Scrum and Agile team.
- Experience with or working in startups will come in handy.
- Proven design and editorial skills as a visual and video designer and copywriter in the form of a portfolio.
We offer you a job for 40 hrs/week. Our office This job is located in the Netherlands, Eindhoven. This position is not suited for regular remote working, but we can be flexible occasionally.
We have (board) games and drinks in the office on Fridays, and you would be part of a very motivated team that’s passionate about gaming and the games industry in general. Will you be the one who helps us take Utomik to the next level?