In this position, you will be responsible for online marketing for Utomik. This will require you to contribute to the overall MarCom strategy and translate this to a tactical and operational level for marketing. You will be expected to be hands-on and create content and emails for the campaigns as part of your daily activities.
The successful candidate must bring a proactive mentality and solid team working skills in order to fit in with our small and passionate MarCom team.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, with a passion for gaming and the games industry, to join our Marketing Communications team in Eindhoven, Netherlands. With new games added weekly to our subscription platform, the role will require you to think on your feet. We expect you to always refresh your approach to create inspiring multichannel campaigns (website, email, SEA, SEO, Social) backed up by your knowledge about data. The successful candidate will know how to create the content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion and activation.
- Responsible for all content marketing campaigns and strategy to drive traffic, engagement, leads and to deliver subscribers and customer retention.
- Collaborate across teams to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the company objectives.
- Write for SEO and SEA and drive for continuous improvements on both.
- Ability to segment and communicate with our user base via email with clear goals in mind such as conversion, loyalty/activation or retention.
- Experience in data analysis of results, with the ability to reiterate and improve campaigns based on these results and present them to key stakeholders.
- Setting up multi-step email campaigns and continuously improve results.
- Drive and conduct market and user research and implement findings.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a marketing/communications field.
- Outstanding command of the English language, native or near-native command of the language is required.
- A passion for gaming of any kind!
- Skilled in stakeholder management and presenting to senior management level.
- Able to contribute to international go-to-market strategies and localization.
- Experience as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master. Experience with, or working in startups will come in handy.
- Proven editorial skills as an editor and copywriter.
- 2-5 yrs experience working in a similar role in B2C and/or B2B environments.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio is preferred.
- Experience in creating email selections, templates and multistep campaigns in Mailjet, Mailchimp or similar is a pre.
- Proven track record in conversion optimization, retention, and activation of a user base is required.
We offer you a job for 40 hrs/week. Our office is located in the Netherlands, Eindhoven. This position is not suited for regular remote working, but we can be flexible occasionally.
We have (board) games and drinks in the office on Fridays, and you would be part of a very motivated team that’s passionate about gaming and the games industry in general. Will you be the one who helps us take Utomik to the next level?